Tai Chi 3D is software that helps you learn Tai Chi. It describes each move of the Beijing 24 Step Simplified Taijiquan. The entire form is presented in two ways. Firstly, as a set of helpful notes that you can access just like a web site with the built-in web browser. And secondly as a series of fully three dimensional moving animations that you can view from any angle. You can select and play a single movement or the whole form, using controls that are similar to a video or CD player. Selecting a move automatically brings up the relevant notes about that move, and plays back the movement in real time, from any angle.
While there is no substitute for instruction by a qualified teacher, many students find instructional books and videos helpful in remembering and practicing the form that they learn at class. Text, pictures, and video are all helpful in recalling the correct form, but often the nature of these media can limit their effectiveness. Text is a good way of conveying concepts, but can't show a body position as effectively as a picture. Pictures can't easily show the subtleties of movement. Video recordings can be difficult to navigate, and limit the number of camera views that are offered. Tai Chi 3D is a new and unique learning tool that combines the effectiveness of all these media while overcoming some of the limitations of books or videos.
* Covers the full Beijing 24 Step Simplified Taijiquan form.
* Integrates hypertext and 3-D animation for efficient and intuitive learning.
* Realistic moving model demonstrates all the moves.
* Built-in browser has links, navigation controls, and history of pages visited.
* Easily select any move by choosing from a list.
* Play a single move or play the whole form.
* Camera can be turned, tilted, and zoomed to show the movement from various angles.
* Playback speed can be adjusted to speed up or slow down the movements.
* Registration entitles you to all future versions at no extra cost.
Tai Chi 3D is a free trial software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-05-13. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
Tai Chi 3D (version 1.1) has a file size of 2.50 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 471 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.